Tomorrow (Friday) we find out about Nick’s cultures and what they plan to do – if anything.  Tomorrow will be the deciding factor in whether or not Nicholas goes to camp.  Whew!  What a week!  Praying for clear cultures and no IV antibiotics.


5 Responses to “Tomorrow”

  1. Aunt Martha Says:

    Enjoy that camp food, do all the exercises you are supposed to do, and know that we will be anxiously awaiting the report of a great week!!!

  2. Granny Says:

    The prayers are there,from so many of my co-workers too! Please let us know. GOD has a plan . Love you all.

  3. Susan Sturgill Says:


    I really hope he can go to camp!

  4. Jen Says:

    hope & pray you will be able to go to caswell
    love you!

  5. Grandmama Says:

    Praying for great news tomorrow. I do pray all will be good so he can go to camp. I love you and will be praying for a miracle.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: