The latest: So we are eating lunch and then headed down to x-ray. We have signed the consent for the bronchoscopy, but we won’t know when they are going to do it until his doctor comes back into town. He has been in Europe for three weeks. If we haven’t heard anything by Wednesday, we are supposed to call. We should be home in a couple of hours or so.
Nick’s weight is up to 110.7 lbs, but his oxygen levels are 94% and his lung function is 53%; which is what is was when we were discharged. We are waiting for the doctor to look at his last labs and his last chest x-ray. And we are talking about scheduling a bronchoscopy to go in and look at his lungs – just to make sure we haven’t missed anything. When the doctor comes back in and we know more, I will post again.